This Safety Border Tape Kit is ideal to mark out electrical panels, fire extinguishers and other safety equipment in your work areas. The heavy-duty tape will last for years and is easy to install (see the instructions below). This tape is also easy to remove if needed, just use a scraper under one end and peel away. The best part is that it doesn’t leave any heavy residue like other tapes. The notched corners make it easy to align and helps keep these critical areas from peeling up or getting damaged.
Keep your employees safe, comply with OSHA rules, and maintain a visual workplace with a Safety Border Tape Kit.
Three colors to choose from: Yellow, Green, Red
- Yellow – to mark off areas – pillars and posts, parts of equipment that extend or stick out, cleaning supplies or Shine supplies, trash cans, garbage cans, etc.
- Green – for first aid, safety equipment or recycling – first aid kits, emergency safety showers, eye wash stations, Recycling areas, etc.
- Red – for safety – fire equipment and fire Extinguishers, electrical panels – “Keep Clear”, oily rag bins, etc.
Three sided: (2) 3-foot sections and (1) 2-foot section, with notched corners
36 inch Deep x 24 inches Wide, 2” tape width
Extra thick tape will stand up to most traffic.
Floor signs not included with the kit, but here’s a link to find the perfect one>>Floor Signs
- Clean floor or surface
- Peel backing from edge of tape and continue to peel away the backing as you move down the line
- Press down as you go or use a heavy weight (200 lbs. or more) to press down on the tape to ensure good adhesion to the floor