Gauge Range – Gauge Marking Labels – DIY Sheets
Hey, we all know that marking our gauges is important (see our video “The Benefits of Gauge Marking” below), but cutting the sheets into circles can be tedious. We know, we’ve been there. That’s why we invented Gauge Range – The Original Pre-cut Gauge Marking System! Now you can customize the color, size and style with Gauge Range Marking Marking Labels in a DIY kit.
Make it easy and visual to know when everything is working properly by using these gauge marking vinyl stickers. These translucent self-adhesive sheets in red, yellow and green make it simple to mark gauges so that everyone can see if equipment is in the correct operating range – quickly.
Check out this video (3:14)
The Benefits of Gauge Marking on YouTube
Gauge Range Features
- Five-year outdoor transparent marking vinyl
- Enough material to mark dozens of gauges
- Three colors: red, yellow, or green
- Two styles: Full Face or Banded Face (like a donut!)
- The most common gauge sizes including: 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″ and Full Uncut Sheets 8-1/2″ x 11″
Why Gauge Range?
- We did the hard work for you – our gauge marking labels come pre-cut, with the most common sizes: 1”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”, and 4” plus full sheet that you can customize for your needs
- Easy to apply in seconds
- Perfect for monitoring your equipment quickly and easily
- Train someone quickly as to the correct operating range
- Comes with enough material to easily mark several gauges
- Made from 5-year outdoor grade vinyl. Gauge Range should last for years in most environments
- Custom sizes available
Benefits of Gauge Range
- Easy to train
- Sets a standard
- Correct operation
- Improves quality
- Better maintenance
- Quicker setups
Please Note: $50 minimum order.
Try our pre-package sets Gauge Range Marking Labels including:
- Starter Pack
- Standard Pack
- Super Pack