Dirt and grime are the enemies of a great 5S Workplace Organization and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) System. These electric motor fan filters – cap style, keep airborne contaminants from entering the motor or work area which helps the motor stay cooler and last longer, reduce maintenance costs, reduce production downtime and improve the overall cleanliness in the work area. These disposable Cap Style Fan Filters are easy to put on and take off making operator-led autonomous maintenance (AM) quick and simple. The Cap Style Fan Filter gives more coverage over your motor keeping it protected. The last thing you need is a motor over-heating and failing because it didn’t have proper heat transfer from dirt, grease or grime. Using these fan filters is a simple, low-cost solution to prevent break-downs.
Electric Motor Fan Filters Cap Style Sizes
16 sizes to choose from – fits most motor sizes:
- 5-inch diameter x 3-inch depth
- 6-inch diameter x 3-inch depth
- 7-inch diameter x 3-inch depth
- 8-inch diameter x 3-inch depth
- 8-inch diameter x 5-inch depth
- 9-inch diameter x 3-inch depth
- 9-inch diameter x 5-inch depth
- 9-inch diameter x 10-inch depth
- 10-inch diameter x 3-inch depth
- 10-inch diameter x 5-inch depth
- 10-inch diameter x 15-inch depth
- 11-inch diameter x 5-inch depth
- 12-inch diameter x 3-inch depth
- 12-inch diameter x 5-inch depth
- 13-inch diameter x 5-inch depth
- 14-inch diameter x 5-inch depth
Quantity: 25 per case
Why use motor filters in your facility?
- Helps conform to OSHA, EPA, and other regulations
- Filtration removes particles as small as .01 microns with up to 99% efficiency
- Helps to remove air contaminants from work areas
- Protects worker health
- Protects products from contamination
- Reduces maintenance and costs by collecting particles before they settle on machinery, light fixtures, floors, and ceilings
- Extend motor life
These filters are made from a high quality 1/2″ polyester media that provides excellent filtering performance. Media is flame-retardant and listed as Class II with Underwriters Laboratory.
To learn more about air pollution and particulate matter visit the EPA Air Particulate Matter website.
PLEASE NOTE: Replace filters before airflow becomes restricted from excessive airborne particulates. When the filter becomes too dirty and airflow is reduced, overheating may occur. Ensure proper thermal overload protection is used with electric motors.
Usually ships in 5-7 days.