5S Floor Marking Symbol Social Distancing Temperature Check Station
To help keep people safe, some essential businesses have added temperature checks into their daily routine before people enter buildings, work areas, etc. As part of our floor marking Social Distancing efforts we have created another 5S Supply Exclusive – Temperature Check Station.
This floor marking kit provides a highly visible solution for where to stand and have your temperature taken. The special stop sign shows that this is where a temperature check (a visual thermometer and a check mark) is being performed, the four corners outline the check area, the foot prints show where to specifically stand. These floor markings are created so that no wording is required. Additional information can be added as desired.
- 5S Floor Marking Symbol Corners – 2″ x 6″
- 5S Floor Marking Symbol Footprints – 4″ x 12″
- Exclusive 5S Floor Marking Symbol Temperature Check Stop Sign – 6″ x 6″
- Color: Red
- 3 mil polymeric-blend glossy opaque calendared vinyl film
- Long lasting: 4-year exterior durability
- Sunlight fade resistant
- Clear permanent adhesive
News from the CDC on employee temperature checks
“Employers should measure the employee’s temperature and assess symptoms prior to them starting work. Ideally, temperature checks should happen before the individual enters the facility.”
Check out our video on Social Distancing
5S Floor Marking Symbol Installation Instructions:
- Thoroughly clean the surface.
- Determine where the symbols should go.
- Peel the 5S Floor Marking Symbols, one at a time from the wax backing paper and place on surface. Smooth out any air bubbles. Repeat until complete.