There are two good reasons to use 5S Floor Marking Symbol Footprints: safety and direction.
5S Floor Marking Symbol Footprints Help with Safety
Footprints give a visual clue on where to walk safely. This can also be used for physical distancing.
5S Floor Marking Symbol Footprints Help with Direction
In a medical office building, it was confusing for new patients to know where to go. A 5S team suggested that they use different color-coded footprints to show the direction and the path to get to certain departments and offices. The first place they used it was for pediatrics. The footprints started from the elevator to the office. The fun part was that children thought is was a game and would step on the footprints to walk to the door. This made it fun for the kids to see the doctor. The added benefit is was higher patient satisfaction because they could find the right department on their own. The staff also liked it because they didn’t get stopped as often to be asked for directions.
What makes 5S Floor Marking Symbol Footprints Different?
We provide 6-pairs of footprints per pack (3 left and 3 right). Our footprints actually have the shape like a shoe (not a bowling pin). The 2-3/4-inch wide by 8-inch long, brightly colored vinyl (11 colors to choose from) is sure to catch everyone’s attention. These footprints are made with a 4-year outdoor grade vinyl that are sure to last a long time with normal use.
5S Floor Marking Symbol Footprint Features
- Includes: 6-pairs of foot prints (3 left, 3 right)
- 11 colors to choose from: Red, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black, Grey and White
- 3 mil polymeric-blend glossy opaque calendared vinyl film
- Long lasting: 4-year exterior durability
- Sunlight fade resistant
- Clear permanent adhesive
5S Floor Marking Symbol Footprint Application
- Thoroughly clean the floor surface.
- Determine where the foot prints should go. TIP! Use a natural walking distance between decals (not too close together, not too far apart).
- Peel the 5S Floor Marking Symbol – Footprints, one at a time form the wax backing paper and place on floor, Smooth out any air bubbles. Repeat until complete.
Customize Your Workplace with Other 5S Floor Symbols
- Use 5S Floor Marking Symbol Arrows to show direction (in, out)