These 5S Floor Marking Symbol Label Strips are a perfect accessory to go with the other 5S Floor Marking Symbols or are great on their own – plus they are not just for floors!
5S Floor Marking Symbol Label Strips Uses
- Combine with 5S Floor Marking Symbol Corners to label what goes in that particular spot
- Use the 5S Floor Marking Symbol Labels on the item
- Visually mark walls, workbenches and more
Enhance your 5S Visual System and Get Your Workplace Set-in-Order
One organization had a saying for 5S Set-in-Order – “If it has a label, it goes in the stable.” What they meant by that is if there was an item and it had a label on it, then it had a specific home or location. Match the item with the location and you’ve accomplished recoil. This also helps with the fourth and fifth “S’s”, “Standardize” and “Sustain”.
Another advantage is to use color-coding. Match the Label Strip with the colors of the other 5S Floor Marking Symbols or Tool Tracer Tool Shadows to boost your visual workplace system.
Where to Use 5S Floor Marking Symbols
Workbenches, shelves, office areas, common areas, cantinas, lunchrooms, breakrooms, cabinets, drawers, training rooms, meeting rooms, “no-man’s land”, storerooms, warehouses, production areas, hospitals, multipurpose rooms–any high traffic area that needs optimization!
5S Floor Marking Symbol Features
- Ten (10) 5S Floor Marking Label Strips per pack
- 2” W x 10” L
- 11 colors to choose from: Red, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black, Grey and White
- 3 mil polymeric-blend glossy opaque calendared vinyl film
- Long lasting: 4-year exterior durability
- Sunlight fade resistant
- Clear permanent adhesive
5S Floor Marking Symbol Application
- Thoroughly clean the surface.
- Determine where the Label Strips should go.
- Peel the 5S Floor Marking Symbol Label Strips from the wax backing paper, place on surface and smooth out any air bubbles.
Note: Labels Strips are blank, simply write or place your label directly on the strip.