These 5S Floor Marking Symbol Dashes are perfect to show where things belong, extend lines, and help visually point out important workplace information. Plus, they are not just for floors!
5S Floor Marking Symbol Dash Uses
- Use to show temporary areas such as pre-staging items for your quick changeover
- Extend lines or mark the space between 5S Floor Marking Symbol Corners
- Combine with floor tape to show where a break in the solid line is. For example, a space where people can walk or merge into a safer zone.
- Indicate maintenance points on pieces of machinery or equipment as part of your Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) system
Improve Workplace Safety with Visual 5S Floor Marking Symbol Dashes
One of the best uses for dashes is where you may have a part of equipment that moves in and out. Use these 5S Floor Marking Symbols Dashes to show where the full extension of the equipment is to make sure no one stands in that zone. Combine these with 5S Floor Marking Symbols to complete the look.
Where to Use 5S Floor Marking Symbol Dashes
Workbenches, shelves, office areas, common areas, cantinas, lunchrooms, breakrooms, cabinets, drawers, training rooms, meeting rooms, “no-man’s land”, storerooms, warehouses, production areas, hospitals, multipurpose rooms–any high traffic area that needs optimization!
5S Floor Marking Symbol Dash Features
- Ten (10) 5S Floor Marking Dashes per pack
- 2” W x 4” L
- 11 colors to choose from: Red, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black, Grey and White
- 3 mil polymeric-blend glossy opaque calendared vinyl film
- Long lasting: 4-year exterior durability
- Sunlight fade resistant
- Clear permanent adhesive
5S Floor Marking Symbol Dash Application
- Thoroughly clean the surface.
- Determine where the dashes should go.
- Peel the 5S Floor Marking Symbol Dashes from the wax backing paper, place on surface and smooth out any air bubbles.