5S Floor Marking Symbol Curved Arrows Uses
- Red – use to show where a fire extinguisher is
- Red – use to show the direction to an exit
- Green – use to show where recycling or trash stations are located
- Green – use to show directions to the eye wash station
- Blue – use to show direction of product flow
Where to Use 5S Floor Marking Symbols
Workbenches, shelves, office areas, common areas, cantinas, lunchrooms, breakrooms, cabinets, drawers, training rooms, meeting rooms, “no-man’s land”, storerooms, warehouses, production areas, hospitals, multipurpose rooms–any high traffic area that needs optimization!
Customize 5S Floor Marking Symbols
- Dashes to extend the line 5S Floor Marking Symbols – Dashes
- Label Strips to help identify what goes in the correct spot 5S Floor Marking Symbols – Label Strips
- Includes: 4 Curved Arrows per pack, 2-left, 2-right
- 11 colors to choose from: Red, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black, Grey and White
- 3 mil polymeric-blend glossy opaque calendared vinyl film
- Long lasting: 4-year exterior durability
- Sunlight fade resistant
- Clear permanent adhesive
- Thoroughly clean the surface.
- Determine where the symbol should go.
- Peel the 5S Floor Marking Symbols from the wax backing paper and place on surface. Smooth out any air bubbles. Repeat until complete.