The 5S Floor Marking Symbol Corners are very versatile. They can be used to mark off many different types of items. Corners are a perfect fit for when using tape is not a great option, plus they look professional too.
How to Use 5S Floor Marking Symbol Corners
- Pallets – use green for completed work, green for “good-to-go”, blue for “next job”, and red for “reject” or “QC Hold”, yellow for warehouse locations
- Kanban Squares on floor or benches, green, blue, and red
- Work benches, machinery, or tool boxes, use white to make these areas stand-out
- Safety equipment like fire extinguishers, eye wash stations, fire hoses, use red to make them stand out
- Trash cans and recycle bins, use black for trash and blue or green for recycle
Combine the 5S Floor Marking Symbol Xs with Corners and Ts to extend and expand your visual floor markings.
To determine the number of Corners, Ts and Xs needed, use this handy table below as a guide.
Add some 5S Floor Marking Symbol Ts
Add some 5S Floor Marking Symbol Xs
Where to Use 5S Floor Marking Symbols
Workbenches, shelves, office areas, common areas, cantinas, lunchrooms, breakrooms, cabinets, drawers, training rooms, meeting rooms, “no-man’s land”, storerooms, warehouses, production areas, hospitals, multipurpose rooms–any high traffic area that needs optimization!
These floor marking decals can be combined with other 5S Floor Marking Symbols for added customization.
- Dashes to extend the line between corners
- T’s and X’s to create boxes (see 2×2 Corner set)
- Label Strips to help identify what goes in the correct spot
- Arrows to show direction (like “In” or “Out”)
5S Floor Marking Symbol Corner Features
- Includes: 4 corners per pack
- 11 colors to choose from: Red, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black, Grey and White
- 3 mil polymeric-blend glossy opaque calendared vinyl film
- Long lasting: 4-year exterior durability
- Sunlight fade resistant
- Clear permanent adhesive
5S Floor Marking Symbol Corner Application
- Thoroughly clean the surface.
- Determine where the corners should go.
- Peel the 5S Floor Marking Symbol Corners, one at a time from the wax backing paper and place on surface. Smooth out any air bubbles. Repeat until complete.