Originally held October 22, 2020
In this webinar, Katie Anderson will present on becoming a more intentional people-centered leader. Katie will share insights and practices about leadership and learning – and challenge you to set your intention for your personal improvement. Katie will provide you with examples from new bestselling book “Learning to Lead, Leading to Learn” – the result of years of conversations between her and Isao Yoshino, a 40-year Toyota leader and John Shook’s first manager at Toyota – and both of their practices as leaders, coaches, and learners.
In this session you will:
• Understand the three key functions of a leader in developing an intentional people-centered learning culture
• Reflect on your purpose as a leader and how that relates to leading with intention
• Learn several practices to help create a people-centered culture
• Set your own intention for how you will improve as a leader of coaching in creating a people-centered culture in your organization
Please review this question –
“What is your known purpose or the things most important to you that guide you as a person or leader?”
• Date: Thursday, October 22, 2020
• Time: 12:00 – 12:40 pm CDT
• Cost: Free
Katie Anderson is an internationally recognized leadership coach, consultant, and professional speaker, best known for inspiring individuals and organizations to lead with intention. Katie is passionate about helping people around the world learn to lead and lead to learn by connecting purpose, process, and practice to achieve higher levels of performance. Her first non-fiction book Learning to Lead, Leading to Learn: Lessons from Toyota Leader Isao Yoshino on a Lifetime of Continuous Learning debuted in July 2020 as an international Amazon #1 new release.