Free Webinar on Hoshin Kanri X-matrix
- Q. Would you like to take you strategic planning to the next level?
- Q. Is your strategic plan stuck in projects and budgets mode?
- Q. Would you really like to find what moves your organization past the competition?
- A. Then Hoshin Kanri is the planning method you should use.
- What is an X-matrix and why should I care?
- Hoshin tools review
- X-matrix setup – deep dive
- Getting the most out of your X-matrix
- Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- Time: 2:00 – 2:30 pm CST
- Cost: Free
5S Supply’s very own Anthony Manos is an operational excellence expert where he applies Lean and Six Sigma principles and techniques on a daily basis to create, maintain and improve operational systems.
Over the past 20 years, Anthony has helped more than 200 companies in several aspects of Lean implementation from A3 Problem Solving to Value Stream Mapping. He is a senior member of the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) and a member of the Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME). He served on and Chaired the Certification Oversight and Appeals committee for the Lean certification. Tony is the co-editor of “The Lean Handbook” and co-author of “Lean Kaizen: A Simplified Approach to Process Improvement” and author of many articles on Lean and its allied subjects.
Mr. Manos served in the United States Navy nuclear propulsion program and holds an MBA from the University of Illinois at Chicago in Entrepreneurial Studies. He is Silver Lean Certified and Certified Six Sigma Black Belt.