By using gauge marking labels you make it easy for anyone to see what the correct operating range is – at a glance, in an instant, right away (you get the idea). No need to look up the correct temperature or pressure in a book that’s not even at the machine – it’s right on the gauge! You couldn’t make it any simpler for your operators, maintenance techs and yes, even management.
Want to know the benefits of marking your gauges? Check this out!
Gauge Range Pack Information
The most common gauge sizes available (see chart below).
|Style/Size||Starter Pack||Starter Pack Refill||Standard Pack||Standard Pack Refill||Super Pack||Super Pack Refill|
|5.5″ x .5″ Strip||2||2||—||—||—||—|
|8.5″ x .5″ Strip||—||—||4||4||—||—|
|8.5″ 2.25″ Strip||—||—||—||—||1||1|
|6.5″ x .5″ Strip||—||—||—||—||4||4|
|8.5″ x 11″ Full Sheet||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|How to Guide||1||—||1||—||1||—|
Three colors: red, yellow, green
- Five-year outdoor transparent marking vinyl
- Enough material to mark dozens of gauges
- Handy Storage Folder to hold Gauge Range when you need it
- How-to Guide “Make Your Workplace Visual with Gauge Marking”
Why Gauge Range?
- We did the hard work for you – our gauge marking labels come pre-cut, with the most common sizes: 1”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”, and 4” plus full sheet that you can customize for your needs
- Easy to apply in seconds
- Perfect for monitoring your equipment quickly and easily
- Train someone quickly as to the correct operating range
- Comes with enough material to easily mark several gauges
- Made from 5-year outdoor grade vinyl. Gauge Range should last for years in most environments
- Custom sizes available
Benefits of Gauge Range Gauge Marking Labels
- Easy to train
- Sets a standard
- Correct operation
- Improves quality
- Better maintenance
- Quicker setups
Check out our other time-saving Maintenance Supplies