How to Use 5S Floor Marking Symbol Dots
- Use to show temporary areas such as pre-staging items for quick changeover
- Mark the spot for anything round on your workbench – including the spot for your favorite beverage!
- Indicate maintenance points on pieces of machinery or equipment as part of your Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) system.
Where to Use 5S Floor Marking Symbols
Workbenches, shelves, office areas, common areas, cantinas, lunchrooms, breakrooms, cabinets, drawers, training rooms, meeting rooms, “no-man’s land”, storerooms, warehouses, production areas, hospitals, multipurpose rooms–any high traffic area that needs optimization!
5S Floor Marking Symbol Dots Features
- Ten (10) 5S Floor Marking Dots per pack
- 3-1/2” diameter
- 11 colors to choose from: Red, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black, Grey and White
- 3 mil polymeric-blend glossy opaque calendared vinyl film
- Long lasting: 4-year exterior durability
- Sunlight fade resistant
- Clear permanent adhesive
5S Floor Marking Symbol Dots Application
- Thoroughly clean the surface.
- Determine where the dots should go.
- Peel the 5S Floor Marking Symbol Dots from the wax backing paper, place on surface and smooth out any air bubbles.