These 5S Floor Marking Symbol Arrows are perfect to show where things belong, the direction for workflow, and help visually point out important information Plus, they are not just for floors! These arrows have many uses and are a great size that is visually appealing and easy to see.
How to Use 5S Floor Marking Symbol Arrows
- Show the proper direction for ingress or egress, especially around doors or high traffic areas
- Make visual the maximum or minimum height or quantity; use as a visual Order Point for your Kanban Pull System. This can help with safety issues or protect product by making sure items are not stacked too high.
- Point-out safety equipment like fire extinguishers or eyewash stations
- Indicate maintenance points on pieces of machinery or equipment as part of your Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) system.
Customize Marking Symbol Arrows with Other Symbols
- 5S Floor Marking Symbol Footprints to show where to walk in or out or safety routes for emergencies
- 5S Floor Marking Symbol Corners to show in/out, next, flow or direction
Where to Use 5S Floor Marking Symbol Arrows
Workbenches, shelves, office areas, common areas, cantinas, lunchrooms, breakrooms, cabinets, drawers, training rooms, meeting rooms, “no-man’s land”, storerooms, warehouses, production areas, hospitals, multipurpose rooms–any high traffic area that needs optimization!
5S Floor Marking Symbol Arrow Features
- Ten (10) 5S Floor Marking Arrows per Pack
- 2” wide x 9” long
- 11 colors to choose from: Red, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black, Grey and White
- 3 mil polymeric-blend glossy opaque calendared vinyl film
- Long lasting: 4-year exterior durability
- Sunlight fade resistant
- Clear permanent adhesive
5S Floor Marking Symbol Arrow Application
- Thoroughly clean the surface.
- Determine where the arrows should go.
- Peel the 5S Floor Marking Symbol Arrows from the wax backing paper, place on surface and smooth out any air bubbles.